Monday, April 30, 2012

Everything Looks Better From the Back of a Bike!

I started a new photo album on my computer and iPhone. The album is named the same as this post... because everything does! Doug and I have been re-exploring our amazing surroundings. I'm no photographer. I just like grabbing my phone and snapping a few shots while we are riding... if we are going slow enough... heaven forbid my phone blow out of my hands doing 80! Doug is great about slowing down if I see a photo op. So, here are a few things we have seen as we have meandered around the countryside:

Gunlock Loop

Hey Mad Cow... haven't you ever heard of a fence?! Shooo!

A beautiful clear day except for the unusually low cloud cover over the back side of Snow Canyon.

More clouds. Mysterious.

Lovely.

In honor of Earth Day, our ride through Zion National Park was FREE!


Love how I captured the mirror on the bike:o)

Breathtaking.

Maybe I am a photographer after all!?

Can I go everyday? Love this place. So many great memories with our kids here.

1 comment:

  1. MAN I MISS UTAH! I'm slightly homesick now! Just kidding, it sure is beautiful though! I think you have amazing photography skills. Can't wait to come visit you in sunny St George. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete