Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Fun with Family!

I've had a great time in the past few months hanging with family and friends. Now that I have two kids in Alaska, (Kaycee and Jay), two in New Jersey (Ian and Shayna), one in  Texas (Makensy), and three in Utah (Neal, Sophee, and Kamber) I find myself really treasuring time with family. Just a few pix and notes about my recent adventures.
My best buddy, Cheryl. At the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point in Provo.

Getting ready to head south with Jay. We enjoyed the tulips and hit the road to St. George. So fun to hang with Jay before he headed to his new job in Alaska!

Mother's Day with my little beauties. Ummm... yes... I find that being a grandma is so much more fun than being a mom!

Memorial Day with my little peeps. Couldn't pass up the patriotic gear that said, "Mommy's Cutie".

I had to go to Washington DC for a conference. So fun that Ian and Shayna drove down from McGuire AFB in New Jersey to spend some time with me. Shayna calls this, "Ian with his two favorite women." Lucky me!

Here we are at Mt. Vernon. I miss you guys!


My mom and her husband Steve drove 6 hours from Spring Valley AZ to check out our new digs. Much to my surprise my mom had never been to Zion National Park. We fixed that!

1 comment: