Monday, July 23, 2012

This and That

Welcome Home Makensy
So many things have happened since moving into our new home. Neal, Sophee, and Kamber moved back in with us to save some $$ waiting for Makensy to finish her Air Force tech school. So happy to announce that Makensy arrived in St. George on Saturday. The little reunited family is back together. We will be enjoying them until mid August. My lovely daughter-in-law collects Willow Tree Figurines. When I saw this one, I couldn't pass it up.
She is called Hero: So proud of my beautiful girl!
Serving in the Church
I've had so many wonderful experiences serving in the church. Being in a new ward is always a little exciting because I never know where I will be needed. I have had experiences when I have had some pre-inspiration regarding where I will serve in the future. That didn't happen this time. When I was called to serve as a councilor in the Relief Society Presidency, I was so caught off guard that I started crying in the Bishop's office! Why is it that when I tell all of my friends... they start laughing!? Not funny! I am working with a great presidency and a close knit ward. I'm sure the Lord will make up for my lack... He always has.
What's not to love about Relief Society?!


No comments:

Post a Comment